วันจันทร์ที่ 6 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557

Silhouette cameo in Scrapper in vetrina

Here comes a new appointment with the Brawler Featured!
This time we have a guest Melania , winner of the challenge in April , which presents us with his faithful " co-worker " ! :-)

Hello to all ! First, I would like to thank a lot of the girls Scrapbookingitalia , for choosing me ( can I say ? Was beautiful and exciting ) , for this opportunity :) .
Today I will show you the many possibilities from my scrap helper :) this is my silhouette cameo.



I am a long time undecided about purchasing this gem . I was practically on the verge of buying a cricut when I changed my mind ....
What are these machines, shot by our beloved big ?
The Silhouette Cameo is an electronic cutter that can cut paper , cardstock , and vinyl .
It does not need a shock, but operates by the use of the computer , such as a printer .
This is his powerful blade has 10 cutting positions for which it is possible to cut paper of different thickness.



The software is packaged with the silhouette and is available in Italian, easy to use.



The cutting mat 30x30 then the silhouette like a normal LO . But of course it can also cut smaller pieces.



How does the silhouette to know what to cut ? Well, up to you .... :-)
And you have several options:
First You can use this in a drawing silhouette storage (all forms cost 0.99 cents on the dollar then , very little, and every week there are free forms and actions of shapes to 50%) . Even if you buy the silhouette is not only free , but also forms a 50 card from $ 10 to buy what you want.
2 They can have a pressure - to use and-cut , that is, a shape ( silhouette always the memory ) which must be printed first and then cut .
3rd You can choose ( eg a digital stamp ) one photo from the archive.
Let's look at some examples.
We choose a shape from the shadow memory (or better from my archive )



A beautiful 3D box that looks like this ....



Select a card , Options for cutting and set ... that's what comes out :-)





But the possibilities are infinte ... I'll show you a few examples of things that you can achieve with the stupid (as I affectionately call ) .



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น