วันจันทร์ที่ 16 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Simple cover SNOW PILLOW

Happy Monday , friends! Let me introduce this week artists Kolette hall.
I used one of his snowflake shapes to create cushions confused this fun project that I did. On my to- do list for a few months I was just waiting to find the snowflake perfect for the job . There had to be something clean, simple and traditional. This form was exactly what I had imagined .



After cutting the Snowflake from our white Flockmaterialder heat transfer , I have to eliminate the negative space of the drawing the hook tool.



Then I have my face fixed shape , covered in the center of the pillow cover with a cloth and pressed with a hot iron for about 45 seconds.



While still warm , I removed the plastic cap , covered with a cloth and went there with the iron again . The heat transfer glued onto the felt so good!
Then, for a little " texture I have the sewing machine to add some seams. The straight lines made ​​by mounting a breeze .



I love how it came!


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น